Member Use of Club Equipment
Members have access to a wide array of club equipment.
We ask that parents supervisor their children and encourage them to care for board by:
- carrying boards without dragging
- washing all gear after use to remove sand and salt
- ensuring all boards are put away in the racks provided.
Junior Members of the Club are able to use club equipment outside of formal training provided:
- they have gained permission from the Patrol Captain on duty
- they use only the boards specified for their age group
- they are supervised by their parent/s or guardian/s
CLUB EQUIPMENT CANNOT BE BORROWED BY NON-MEMBERS