COVID - Keeping each other safe
We want everybody at Port Sorell SLSC to be healthy and safe, and for our club to be COVID compliant.
Please remember to:
- Check in on arrival using the Check in Tas app (or the sign in register if you don’t have the app).
- Maintain social distancing
- Hand sanitise regularly & practice good hygiene
Please do NOT visit the club if you:
- have COVID-19.
- have been instructed to quarantine and your quarantine period has not yet ended.
- are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test and are required to self-isolate.
- have cold or flu-like symptoms such as fever, shortness of breath,
a cough or a sore throat.
Tasmanian Public Health directives required that any person entering our facilities or taking part in activities with the club must provide their information for contact tracing using the free Check in TAS app.
There are QR codes at each entrance for this purpose.
If anyone does not have or cannot use a smartphone or the Check in TAS app, they may be checked in by another person in their group, or by one of our volunteers. If no suitable device is available, your details may be recorded with pen and paper.
The Public Health direction requires that we refuse entry to a person who does not provide the required information.